TÄISKASVANUTE KOOLITAJA ROLL 2020+ / Adult educator's roll 2020+
The project "Adult educator's roll 2020+" is presented by 9 adult education institutions from Ida-Virumaa. The main aim of the consortsium is to enhance the network of Ida-Virumaa adult educators by means of the project participant's quelification improvement.
All the project participants are adult educators, who work with various target groups: longterm unemployed, different specialists, educators and teachers, parents, international volunteers, youth workers, etc. For each of the participants being an educator is the main occupation.
The adult educators take part in in-service trainings in Italy, Malta, UK, Spain, Croatia, Portugal, France and Slovenia. According to the participants' learning neeeds the following spheres are selected for the topics of mobilities:
1. Adult education 2020+: approaches in adult education in 21st century, mentoring and tutoring, working with low educated people, supporting adult learners with cooking, creativity, innovation, motivation and new methods, cooperation and conflict management, nonviolent communication, neuroeducation, gamefication, professional orientation.
2. Development of core competences necessary for educating people: self-management, leadership, fluency in English, effective communication and public speaking, emotional intelligence, digital competence.
Development programme of international cooperation for our consortsium is connected with the fact that in Estonia we are working on new strategic documents (Estonia 2035, Education 2035, etc.).
We see the role of adult educators 2020+ as a provider of individual coaching, mentor and tutor, expert, inspiring support, creator of a learning environment, who helps develop connections and form values.
The project objectives are:
- to organise at least 22 mobilities on the topic of "Adult educator's role 2020+";
- to support development of the participants core competences and their implementation in professional activities (fluency in English, intercultural competence, communication, learning to learn);
- to support development of Ida-Virumaa adult educators' network;
-to provoke discussions on the topic of "Adult education 2020+" and to find solutions, which support modernisation and development of adult education;
- to contribute to developement of sustainable community in Estonia.
All the mobilities are individual. The project participants have been selected at the stage of the project preparation.
The project participants' common expected outcomes are educator's changed role, usage of new methods, materials and activities, improved fluency in English, new partners for further international work, development of key competences.